really horrific pain

I just started taking my meds again after a couple months of the insurance company not covering them and I been having paid stomach problems and I have a damaged esophagus. When I took my meds I got sick right away and couldn't stop, also the pain in my stomach was so brutal I was crying it felt like someone ripping my stomach to shreds with a knife and my esophagus was burning so was my stomach. What could be going on? Should I keep taking meds or wait till I go see my gastroenteritis for my surgery?

You dont provide any details about your HIV status and which medication you are taking. I recommend discussing with your HIV Provider promptly to see if your HIV meds are contributing and if some form of symptomatic treatment for the severe pain is warranted while waiting to be seen by gastroenterologist/surgeon. KH

sooo tired...
Atripla and no-xplode intercations are there any?is it safe to take no-xplode and atripla?