about breast enlargement

hello Dr please we need your advice on this issue cause both of us is hiv+ but my wife she want to do what they call breast enlargement but am worry about her health issue cause she dont like to check her cd4 and vl for almost five month now.but last time she under go sugery for (pille )remover and after that her cd4 was 280 and undetectable ,my concern was about the medication they use to enlarge breast because she complain about her tinny breast she is on regimen before sustiva and truvada,but they pharmacy change it to the new generic one from truvada to( Ricovir_EM)due to lack of truvada in thailand.so please is there any problem with the breast enlargement pills or whatever?

HIV+ persons usually do well with elective surgery , including cosmetic surgery, when doing OK on HIV meds. I am not aware of any pills that safely work for breast enlargement in the setting of HIV infection for which there is any published data. KH

Can Truvada and Viramune XR combo cause anxiety?
Inflamation and skin lesians with atripla