Can Truvada and Viramune XR combo cause anxiety?

Hello, I have been on meds for about five years now. I started taking Combivir and Kaletra but I couldn't handle the diarrheas which where already there to do not having a Gall Bladder and suffering from IBS. I was switch to Combivir and Viramune and I was on this treatment but I started having problems with enlarged lymph nodes and muscle pain and weakness, so my doctor suggested getting off of the AZT in Combivir. So for the past three days I have been on Truvada and Viramune XR. I am noticing a lot psychological changes. When I had my prescription filled the insert said I could experience sleeping problems. So because of this I am takng in the morning when I wake up. About three hours after taking it, I experience drowsiness and have fallen alseep for about fifteen minutes. In the afternoon I start feeling very anxious. So here's my question: First will these side effects go away, are they related to the new meds or coming off the old ones? I don't think the Viramune is causing the problem because all I did was switch from IR to XR. Thank you.

Anxiety has not been a prominent feature of nevirapine-a small percentage of patients switching from standard to nevirapine XR may have more CNS side effects (usually not much of a problem with Truvada though can sometimes cause CNS side effects)--if problem doesnt improve over the next month or so may want to consider trying the standard nevirapine on a trial basis for several months to observe how those side effects are impacted. KH

UPPER LEFT ARM NAGGING PAIN THAT EXTENDS TO THE NUMB...
about breast enlargement