|Mosguito bite reaction
Mar 2, 2012
Is this mosguito insect bite hyperreaction normal symptom in 1st year of onfection
Response from Dr. Henry
Though I have not seen much published on that but it has been my experience that HIV+ patients often develop heightened responses to insect/mosquito bites (mosquito bites very common in Minnesota USA in summer time so a common complaint in our patients). KH
Is there any research being done on omentectomy for HIV patients?
Changing medications and still not undetectable
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Shingles After Eating Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.