Cost of Atripla in South Africa

I am a South African citizen living abroad wanting to relocate back to South Africa. I have been very lucky to enjoy 15 yrs of FREE medicines here in Europe, now my biggest fear is coming back to South Africa and not finding those same medicines or having to pay for them at that. I am currently on Kivexa and Nevirapine but might swap to Atripla. My question is, are these medicines readily available in South Africa and what do they cost (roughly). Thank you very much for all your help.

Many of those regimen are available (usually in generic form) in South Africa but still not available to many who need treatment,. I would contact an HIV provider in the area where you want to locate and/or contact a community based organization in the area to discuss availability of HIV medications in the area you would move to. If any reader from South Africa would like to comment about what this reader can expect please post! KH

HIV immigrants
Neuropathic Pain