|Atripla side effects
Feb 26, 2012
Does Atripla make it difficult for a guy to climax?
Response from Dr. Henry
In small percent of patients taking Atripla problems with sexual function may be related to drugs in Atripla though many other health problems (such as diabetes or stress/anxiety) and drugs (such as psychotropic or blood pressure meds). Recommend discussing with your HIV Provider. KH
Steriod (Prednisolone) and HIV med
- What Will Happen If You Have Herpes And Don't Get Treatment?
- What Reactions Does Genital Herpes Have?
- What Medicine Is Used To Cure Gonorrhea?
- What Happens If You Have Gonorrhea For A Year Without Treatment?
- What Are The Chances Of Spreading Herpes With No Symptoms?
- Syphilis How Does It Affect Reproductive System
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.