aching skin on my waist

I started last week with a feeling of aching sking, as if it was sunburned or had been rubbed with sandpaper. The skin is not red, not is it dry. I do not have a rash, blisters, or pimples. The only other symptom I notice is that I am very tired. (Usually I have a lot of energy. I am taking Colloidal Oatmeal baths and putting lotion on it, treating it as if it was sunburned. I am only wearing loose fitting clothing when at home and no underwear but it doesn`t seem to have gotten any better. Thoughts?

You dont mention which HIV meds you are taking and what is your HIV situation (this forum focuses on side effects of HIV Medications). Sometimes the skin can become very painful prior to a herpez zoster outbreak. The waist area is sensitive to eczema (dry skin)-I recommend discussing with your HIV specialist. KH

Shoulder Surgery and general anesthetic
Lfoot drop and L arm numbness post PEP protocol