the doctors just found a hemangioma of the liver.
Feb 19, 2012
The doctors just found a hemangioma of the liver. What, if any effects will this or can this have with me being HIV positive?
Response from Dr. Henry
Hemangiomas have not been linked to HIV treatment and are usualy benign. HIV infection often would not have a major impact on management of a routine hemangioma. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Pain In Urethra After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Red Spots After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Licking Anus Worried I Have HIV
- Herpes Symptoms Diarrhea
- How Long Does It Normally Take For Your Pap Smear Test Results Come Back?
- Red Bumps On The Vaginal Area With White Heads On Them
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.