do i have hiv ,want to kill my self help me doctors plz

sir my name is jhon i am working in saudiarabia on 10th & 11th jan 2012 i had sex with a indonesian baby sitter in saudi arabia and this country is very much concern about hiv medical testing before getting work permit in saudi arabia i will explain you my whole story .

as i had protected sex with her by using a latex condom company name "moods" but i removed my condom to have sex with her in her anus but since my penus is small was unable to insert it and while wearing the condom some of her veginal fluid touched my penus head but quicly i removed it and place the condom again on my penus and had safe sex with her and had a unprotected oral sex with her in which i cumed in her mouth thrise and on the other day i was speaking with my friends they said me that asians have hiv and as i said u before in saudi no person from abrod is given work permit unless and other wise he has passd the hiv test then i quickly took her to a hospital where she was tested for hiv1 & hiv2 combo test in which the result was "0.41% non reactive " test was done on undiluted blood sample and after i showed to my doctore he said that she is fine and still some thing was wrong in my mind like i think my guilt so doctor sugested me to have tested for "HIV COMBO WITH P24" AND ON 12TH FEB 2012 I got tested and with in 40 min i got my result as "NEGATIVE - NON-REACTIVE" so i asked the doctor do i have to get tested after 3months of exposer he said 28 day is more then for getting tested and no more test for you for hiv and i even got tested for other "STD'S which where all negative and i asked more questions to my doctore he said your concer regarding "STD" have been completed and you are perfectly fit and i need a pchycologic doctor not a HIV splcialist is he correct do i dont need to get tested any further. and please note that my weight was previously 121 kilo and in one month duration i have redused to 118 kilo please help me out doctors please and sorry if my english is not good. "NOTE :- MY PARTNER WAS FOUND HIV NEGATIVE"

please help me up doctors i need your help or else will do any thing to my self i am sick of going under pressure for about 1 month.

Very unlikely to have HIV infection.

My Doctor took me off Atripla
the doctors just found a hemangioma of the liver.