Feb 17, 2012
i have been on lamivudine for a month. during which i missed my period.is this normal?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Lamivudine doesnt ordinarily have a major impact onthe menstrual cycle though it is possible-recommend discussing with your doctor. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Urine
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Giving Oral
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Having Sex During Period
- Risk Of AIDS Transmission From Sex With Stripper Condom Broke
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Sharing A Razor
- Rubbing Against Someone Risk Of Getting AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.