Feb 17, 2012
i have been on lamivudine for a month. during which i missed my period.is this normal?
Response from Dr. Henry
Lamivudine doesnt ordinarily have a major impact onthe menstrual cycle though it is possible-recommend discussing with your doctor. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Get Genital Herpes If I Used A Condom?
- Oral Thrush Infections Pictures Of
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.