Feb 17, 2012
i have been on lamivudine for a month. during which i missed my period.is this normal?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Lamivudine doesnt ordinarily have a major impact onthe menstrual cycle though it is possible-recommend discussing with your doctor. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Common Are Anal Warts?
- How Common Is Coated Tongue?
- Blood In Semen After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Dry Mouth After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Broken Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Ear Infection After Genital Rubbing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.