Yellow eyes after 7 months of treatment

Hello Doc, I have a question about my treatment (Truvada,Reyataz and Norvir) My vl is undetectable and my cd4 759 3 months ago ,Lipid was 4.7, my doctor said that is high but not affecting my liver function , I have to go next week to get my next labs done and I am worry because my eyes are yellow and don`t go away after 7 months of treatment. Is this normal? some people said that water will make it better but that is not my case. What can I do?

If your eyes are yellow most likely explanation (though there can be other causes) is the atazanavir (Reyataz). If that appears to be the case the bilirubin level can fluctuate up and down (partly helped by good hydration to go down) so a decision will need to be made regarding whether a switch to alternative medication should be considered (if bilirubin quite high and/or yellow color annoying for example). Switching the atazanavir to an alternative protease inhibitor or consider a NNRTI (such as efaviernz or rilprivirine), or an integrase inhibitor (such as raltegravir) are options to discuss depending on your individual clinical situation. KH

E-Pharmacy
About L.S.D , H.I.V....and T.H.C