Feb 14, 2012
GI problems (gastroparesis) have been making my life miserable for years.
My doctor prescribed a medication used world wide (domperidone/Motillium) yet is only available in the U.S. via internet.
Could you suggest a reputable internet pharmacy?
Response from Dr. Henry
I have no experience with that drug and cannot recommend any internet pharmacy-if any reader would like to post a suggestion please respond. KH
Problem with getting Atripla
Yellow eyes after 7 months of treatment
- Where Does Herpes Live In The Body?
- When Having Hpv Should You Use A Condom?
- What Pills Can You Take To Get Rid Of Bacterial Vaginosis Or A Yeast Infection?
- What Over The Counter Drugs Can Treat Genital Herpes?
- What Are The Causes Of Recurring Shingles?
- Type Of Doctor That Treats Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.