wrinkled fingertips and toes & tingling

Hi

Is it common for virus related peripheral neuropathy to cause tingling and wrinkled finger tips in both hands over time, or have any of you had this happen to you?

I ask because, my (what seems to be) peripheral neuropathy in both hands has seemed to progressively get worse over the past couple of months in which I now have constant tingling in both hands in those fingers which appear wrinkled/pruned - it's spreading slowly to all my fingers.

Is there possibly another condition which causes this?

Thanks T

You dont mention which HIV meds and other meds you are taking, what was your lowest and what is your current CD4 count, current HIV level, and what other medical problems your have--all of that information is crucial to determine what could be going on with toe/finger problems. Smoking, diabetes, neck cervical disease are common contributing problems for finger tingling. HIV and HIV drug related peripheral neuropathy generaly involve the toes/feet in a somewhat symmetric manner before fingers are involved-recommend assessment by your HIV doctor. KH

breast and stomach increase
Atripla and panic