Pain in the bottom of my feet legs and hip.

Been on Meds Truvada, Rayetaz and Norvir for three years and testim for 1 year. In the last six months I am experiencing pain in the bottom of my feet legs and hip. This happens when I get up in the morning or if I set for more than an hour. I start walking and in a minute or two it is ok. I am 51 cd4/cd8 41% holding and CD4 at 667. Three years ago was at 176 and PCP. I am about 20 pounds over weigh and Glucose a little high at 109 since I started meds. Any suggestion on what might cause the pain or what to do about it.

A careful assessment for peripheral neuropathy (HIV meds can contribute to that in some cases) is warranted though involvement of hips would be unusual (usually first localized to toes/bottoms of feet). Pinched nerves in low back/posterior thighs, high blood sugard, and other non-HIV conditions can cause symptoms like your describe so a thorough neurologic exam with possible X-rays or nerve studies is usually recommended. KH

Headaches and HIV
Digestive track issues with Prezista, Truvada and Norvir