folliculitis and HIV + patient doing well

I am HIV+ and have been doing rather well with my atripla medication for the past two years. My CD4 count is 825 and my viral load is undetectable. I have been battling reoccuring instances of some type of folliculitis on my arms, stomach and legs. It appears in little pimple patches here and there and comes and goes. Dr. Keith Henry had mentioned that folliculitis and other skin conditions such as eczema can occur in patients of HIV + individuals who are doing rather well with their treatments. Why is this the case? Is this something that I should consult with a doctor further about?

Folliculitis and other skin problems (very severe dry skin, seborrhea and others)are common in HIV+ patients (also seen in general population but appears more common in HIV+ persons). I recommend discussing with your HIV specialist-often I refer to dermatologist to obtain mose specific diagnosis and thus targeted treatment recommendations. KH

Very Important Question about Staph Infections
Headaches and HIV