Atripla and rash on face?

Hello Doc,

I've been on Atripla since Feb 2011 ( now CD4 280/20%,VL undetectable) with mild side effects on the first month such as diarrhea,Dizziness and rash all over my body.

What my concern is only the rash on my face won't go until now. Is it common side effect from Atripla? Should I switch to Truvada+Isentress which may help for the rash? Last question;I eat canned tuna almost everyday, is it ok?

Please advise

Thank You

In my experience persistent facial skin rash due directly to Atripla would be unusual. Facial skin problems are common in general population and more common in HIV+ patients and often can be a challenge to properly diagnose and manage. I often get a dermatology consultation to help me properly diagnose the problem and thus more likely be able to treat effectively. KH

Carrot Body Depressing
HIV symptoms