|Atripla and rash on face?
Feb 4, 2012
What my concern is only the rash on my face won't go until now. Is it common side effect from Atripla? Should I switch to Truvada+Isentress which may help for the rash? Last question;I eat canned tuna almost everyday, is it ok?
| Response from Dr. Henry
In my experience persistent facial skin rash due directly to Atripla would be unusual. Facial skin problems are common in general population and more common in HIV+ patients and often can be a challenge to properly diagnose and manage. I often get a dermatology consultation to help me properly diagnose the problem and thus more likely be able to treat effectively. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Black Spots After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Bloody Pee After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Licking Anus Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Anal With Condom Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Giving Handjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.