blood

I am hiv positive for thr last five years I am not have medication yet but everytime i go to wc from my anal I loosing blood like water is possible is relater to HIV?i DO NOT HAVE ANY PINE

A wide range of medical problems can cause rectal bleeding even in the general population particularly internal or external hemorrhoids. Rectal/anal bleeding can also be due to other problems including serious infection and cancer. The list of possible causes is perhaps even longer in HIV+ persons. I strongly recommend that you discuss with your HIV or primary care provider to determine the cause of your problem and what can be done about it. KH

Digestive track issues with Prezista, Truvada and Norvir
I just got a bad rash