Jan 29, 2012
I am hiv positive for thr last five years I am not have medication yet but everytime i go to wc from my anal I loosing blood like water is possible is relater to HIV?i DO NOT HAVE ANY PINE
| Response from Dr. Henry
A wide range of medical problems can cause rectal bleeding even in the general population particularly internal or external hemorrhoids. Rectal/anal bleeding can also be due to other problems including serious infection and cancer. The list of possible causes is perhaps even longer in HIV+ persons. I strongly recommend that you discuss with your HIV or primary care provider to determine the cause of your problem and what can be done about it. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Tingling In Feet Worried It Could Be Ars
- Dry Mouth After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Skin After Insertive Anal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Touching Vaginal Secretions Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.