Jan 25, 2012
i had hysterectomy in November and i was so sick i could not take my treatment for 2 months, now that i am better will it still work or should i change my medicateion?
Response from Dr. Henry
The chances for a previously used regimen, once stopped, to work OK when restarted varies depending on the exact regimen and past treatment history and chances for drug resistance. In most/many cases restarting previously effective regimen does work OK but many factors influence the odds for success-would discuss details with your HIV specialist. KH
Possible Drug Interaction?
Beard has stopped growing and is patchy.
- What's The Difference Between Herpes And Cold Sores?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Foods Help Shingles Treatment?
- Is Ti Common To Get A Uti Before Herpes Outbreak?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Syphilis Chancre Sores And Tea Tree Oil
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.