Jan 25, 2012
i had hysterectomy in November and i was so sick i could not take my treatment for 2 months, now that i am better will it still work or should i change my medicateion?
Response from Dr. Henry
The chances for a previously used regimen, once stopped, to work OK when restarted varies depending on the exact regimen and past treatment history and chances for drug resistance. In most/many cases restarting previously effective regimen does work OK but many factors influence the odds for success-would discuss details with your HIV specialist. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Are The Chances Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Fever After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Tongue After Drinking Water Worried I Have HIV
- Bilirubin And ALT Elevated With Tired, Weakness, Fever
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.