Jan 21, 2012
I started Isentress and Truvada about 2 weeks ago and I'm feeling so much anxiety, nervousness and slightly paranoid. I read these could be side effects from the drugs. How common is this and do you think theses feelings will go away? :(
Response from Dr. Henry
Stress, anxiety, and other mental abnormalities can sometimes be triggered by raltegravir or (less likely)your other HIV meds. Also, for some patients, simply starting HIV meds is traumatic. I would discuss your concerns promptly with your HIV provider. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flaky Skin After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.