treatment and CD4 count

I have been on Atripla for 10 months now. I began with a CD4 of 128,I have been checking on my CD 4 every three months. It went up to 320 then after another three months 467 but to my utter shock and fear in my last test my CD4 count has gone down to 378! I have not had any serious bouts of illness (the usual mild sniffle)and so fr have only missed three doses (I forgot once, and the other times I fell asleep before taking them) However, I have never felt better! and now I am concerned that the meds have stopped working and my immunity will continue to plummet? I will be seeing my doctor in March for my three month check is there something I should be asking him?

The CD4 level is highly variable. In HIV negative persons it can change by 30% or more within same day or day to day-the % CD4 count varies less. You cannot tell how well an HIV regimen is working by the day to day CD4 count in many cases--your increase from 128 to > 300 on a consistent basis is a good sign-if viral loads are measured where you live then that is a better marker-I would discuss with your HIV Provider. KH

does Combivir cause weight loss?
Raltegrivir/Truvada & Lexapro