TB and post nasal drip?

I've had a cough for over two months, with post nasal drip seeming like a cause to me, and am being told to have ppd, blood test and chest xray. I am on a zyrtec like allergy med which might be doing a little - can hardly tell. Since my communication with doc goes through channels first I never know how much of what I said via phone he actually hears - like the post nasaldrip, and examination by NP citing (to me) some inflamation in nose and some reddish eyes. Was also taking nortyptalene for Peripheral neuropathy but gone off for cognitive reasons. Not all out of system yet. Cough got worst while on that. Am 71 year old female over 13 years positive on Epzicom and Reyataz. Also mentioned to me by NP was possible Lisinipril cough connection -But WHAT ABOUT THE POSTNASAL DRIP. To me this, since it's been 2 1/2 months of symptom, seems more likely to be allergy related - been de-allerginating(wd?) my one room w/bath apt...outside is a lot of sawing of pressure treated wood going on. Any hints. Mainly Does TB include a symptom of Nasal involvement. and ps - besides THE BODY is there anywhere in life besides "HOUSE" where doctors themselves talk to each other about symptoms with full imformation before them and come up with theories. Not wanting extra x rays since Have mamograms and bone scans every year and two re op chest xrays 4 and 5 years ago plus some back, hip and several broken ankle ones with the last 18 months.

TB would rarely cause simply post nasal drip. Periodic testing for TB with skin tests or more recently T-spot blood test is recommended in the setting of HIV infection for many patients-would discuss with your HIV doctor. KH

Sleeping Pills & Antiviral Drug Interactions?
Any Effective Management for HIV-Drug Related Halitosis?