|Sleeping Pills & Antiviral Drug Interactions?
Jan 18, 2012
Hi, i was wondering if taking an over the counter sleep aid Like Unisom sleep tabs would interact with my current Antivirals isentress and truvada? my viral load is undetectable and i heard before that sleeping pills could interfere correct? Thanks, D.
| Response from Dr. Henry
Use of Unisom (an over the counter antihistamine medication in US)with your HIV regimen should be OK-would inform your HIV provider so he/she can monitor of any unexpected problems. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- What Do Herpes Outbreaks Look Like On The Body?
- What Causes Hpv Other Than Sex?
- What Brings On Shingles?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Ways To Get Syphilis Without Having Sex
- Risk Using No Condom When One Partner Has Herpes But Not On An Outbreak
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.