tribuss

I have had severe rash on my whole body on day 13 after taking tribuss. Is it normal?

Tribuss is a generic form of Atripla. Rashes are fairly common with Atripla most often due to the efavirenz for which rash has been reported in 15-25% of patients starting it. The rash most commonly develops around 11 days after starting the medication and typically lasts 1-3 weeks when medication is continued. In under 2% of cases the rash is severe enough to require stopping the efavirenz. I would inform your HIV provider so he/she can monitor situation. KH

Neck lumps
Daughter with HIV