Neck lumps

Hello, I have had one small lump (size of a pea) in the side of my neck for about 5 years and it hasn't changed at all, but now I'm noticing at least one more very close to it as well as one in the back of my neck also on the left side and one under my chin on the right side. I've gone to see an ENT doctor who is going to biopsy one of the lumps. I have been undetectable for 6 years, but am now really worried about lymphoma or other cancers. Would multiple lumps about the size of a pea be pretty common in someone with HIV?

Palpable lymph nodes (often pea sized) in the neck are common in the general population and generally more common in HIV+ persons. Recommend you see your primary care doctor for general evaluation. KH

nOT TAKING MEDS WITH hiv
tribuss