|forgot to take Atripla for six days
Jan 12, 2012
i forgot atripla for six days. can i restart atripla again without doing resistance test? we have not such test in my country.
Response from Dr. Henry
Yes-I would restart immediately and inform your HIV provider so he/she can monitor situation. Likely will be OK but get back on meds promptly (the efavirenz in Atripla can last in blood for weeks). KH
Side Effects: How mild is mild?
- Giving Handjob Negative At 16 Weeks
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Canker Sore
- Red Spots Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Sore On Mouth Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.