medication half lifes
Jan 12, 2012
Response from Dr. Henry
Those drugs typically will remain in blood at suppressive levels for 24-26 hours with traces lasting for several days. The effect within cells (where most HIV is found and the real site of activity for the drugs) is variable but likely lasts several days after a dose. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Itchy Rash An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Itchy Scrotum Could I Have HIV
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Fever After Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Painful Red Spots After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.