Jan 10, 2012
| Response from Dr. Henry
When stopping HIV medications in setting of full viral suppression the viral load will usually become detectable with 1-3 weeks. Off treatment the CD4 count usually starts to drop towards the nadir CD4 count and the HIV level often will head towards the pre treatment level--the rate in change varies from person to person. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Odds Of Getting AIDS Sex With A Prostitute
- Blowjob From A Prostitute Scared To Death
- Do People Get HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Hairy Tongue After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Oral Sex Hooker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Stinging Pain After Blowjob Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.