Jan 10, 2012
Response from Dr. Henry
When stopping HIV medications in setting of full viral suppression the viral load will usually become detectable with 1-3 weeks. Off treatment the CD4 count usually starts to drop towards the nadir CD4 count and the HIV level often will head towards the pre treatment level--the rate in change varies from person to person. KH
neuropathy symptoms early diagnosis
Dizziness and CD4
- Hiv Symptoms But Test Negative For Hiv
- First Visible Sign And Symptom Of Hiv
- Can You Get Hiv From Being Spit At In The Face?
- Could A Hepatitis B Vaccination Cause A False Positive Result In An Hiv Test
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Smoking Pot?
- Can Hepatitis C Spread Through Sharing Makeup?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.