replacing efavirenz with nevirapine when atripla produces rash
Jan 6, 2012
hi doctor, can we use a nevirapine based regimen (zidovudine+lamivudine+nevirapine) if atripla produces severe rash? i dont have access to PIs, that is the problem. best wishes.
Response from Dr. Henry
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Is Headache A Sign Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For AIDS
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- After Being Exposed To Hpv How Long Does It Take For Signs Of Cervical Cancer To Appear
- Vaginal Discharge Viral Infection Complications
- Ars Symptoms After 1 Week
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.