|replacing efavirenz with nevirapine when atripla produces rash
Jan 6, 2012
hi doctor, can we use a nevirapine based regimen (zidovudine+lamivudine+nevirapine) if atripla produces severe rash? i dont have access to PIs, that is the problem. best wishes.
|Response from Dr. Henry|
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Painful Red Spots After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- Can Oral Thrush Cause Burning Sensation?
- Can You Catch Oral Thrush?
- Why Can't U Use Douche If You Have A Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.