pancreatits occasionally and need advice/celiac survivor

I'm 43 fit male.. been on 3 drug combo meds at time of diagnosis 15 years ago. My t count hovers at loww 400 max and maintined undetectable for the first 13 years. DEPRESSION deeply affected my adherence in the last 2 years but recently been corrected. Many milestones but no drug resistance per genotype test 2 weeks ago. Celiac disease diagnosed as a child and seldom reoccurs as i seem to have outgrown the allergy for the most part. The pancreas pain has taken me to the ER 1 time and 2 other severe attacks of pain at home... my doctor stated "you have a fat pancreas/did ultrasound... no bloodwork in the ER. Should i be screened w additional tests? If i go on a greasy or junky diet i relapse w pancreas pains. I was on pentamide in hospital for PCP but the treatment didnt cause my pancreas to exhibit any pain at that time... just bad GI acidic water stools. *DO I NEED TO BE SCREENED OR TESTED ON WHAT CAUSES THIS? i had been off meds a year ago and numbers were very low on t cell and viral was 100K All my doctor told me is the pancreas due to its environment of tissue that HIV likes to harbour in my pancreas causing pancreas functions to be altered.... please give me any light you may have on what i might want to look out for. thank you, Tim in Houston

Pancreatitis can be triggered by a wide range of problems including AIDS-related infections, high triglyceride levels, side effects of some drugs, alcohol, blockage of drainage ducts, and other conditions so full work-up is recommended. Some patients have a persistent irritated pancreas that can be helped by careful diet and regular use of pancreatic enzyme supplements if underling condition cannot be reversed or key aggravating drugs need to be continued. KH

is it safe to take african mango or green world products
Eating Disorder