|is it safe to take african mango or green world products
Jan 4, 2012
Response from Dr. Henry
Though published data supporting the benefit of those alternative medications is very limited, generally OK to take with your HIV regimen--would inform your HIV provider so he/she can monitor for unexpected problems. KH
Just starting HIV treatment
pancreatits occasionally and need advice/celiac survivor
- Painful Red Spots After Receiving Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can Flagyl Cure Chlamydia?
- Can Thrush Cause You To Clear Your Throat A Lot?
- Deep Kissing And Sucking Neck Hiv Risk
- Hiv Symptoms Can Swollen Lymph Nodes Be Painless
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.