|is it safe to take african mango or green world products
Jan 4, 2012
Response from Dr. Henry
Though published data supporting the benefit of those alternative medications is very limited, generally OK to take with your HIV regimen--would inform your HIV provider so he/she can monitor for unexpected problems. KH
Just starting HIV treatment
pancreatits occasionally and need advice/celiac survivor
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Fluid
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Is Sore Throat An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Bronchitis After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can Bactrim Ds Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.