Just starting HIV treatment

I started taking Atrippla exactly 14 days ago. This morning I woke up with a rash on my arms and my swollen lips. Is it safe to take an antihistamine and how long is it safe for me to take that?

It is generallysafe to take antihistamines for rash management-you need to call your HIV provider so you can be monitored regarding the seriousness of the rash (most efavirenz/Atripla rashes can be treated through but if lips, eyes, other mucousal surfaces involved would be worried about more threatening complications). KH

HIV positive with Dizzyness
is it safe to take african mango or green world products