Can Atripla and Humira be taken together?

I take Atripla for HIV and I am responding very well to it with an almost undetectable viral count. I also have psoriatic arthritis and used to take Humira before I found out I was HIV positive. My arthritis is coming back and I wanted to take Humira again to relieve the symptoms. Have you had any experience with anyone taking both and if so what are the pros and cons. Thank you.

I checked two drug interaction data bases and found no evidence for a document serious drug interaction though it looks like data is limited-I have had no patients talking Atripla and Humira but I would be OK for a patient were to try Humira while on Atripla and being monitored appropriately. If any reader knows of a reference or has personal experience please post. KH

Does Truvada cause lipodystrophy?
HIV positive with Dizzyness