two positive people

I recently had sex with the person who i contacted HIV from, ive been on meds since jan 10 my viral is undetectable i take truvada and isentress, he takes atripla we had sex the condom broke he didnt ejaculate inside me but the next day i started feeling weird like i was coming down with a cold my throat is tender and so is my chest is that a sign of superinfection? should i wait and see what happens or go to my doctor?

If the viral load for both of your is low (ie below the detection level of the assay) the risk for transission in your situation should be very low (<< 1% most likely)--worth discussing with your HIV specialist who would have access to particular aspects of your health status that might influence management recommendation. KH

Chronic Inflammatory Demyelinating Polyneuropathy
Colonoscopy / endoscopy and HIV (2)