Atripla:side effects vs Complera etc.

I just found out that I was + on 11/9/11:On 11/16 CD4 was 374 and Lymph % was 20%:On 12/9 CD4 was 322 and Lymph % was 17%:Resistance testing showed no resistance to treatment: Took first dose of Atripla on 12/17 and one additional dose today (12/18). It totally knocks me out. Extremely dizzy (basically unable to stand up) just have to go to bed. I take it at bedtime on an empty stomach but tried moving the second dose to late afternoon 1 hr before dinner. This was a big mistake. 1 1/2 hrs after taking, I can't function. I know I have to give this time for side effects to subside. I've read that Complera is not as effective as Atripla but am wondering if since I struggle with depression, this might be a better choice. Pls ovelook the rambling, but this is all very new to me. Any help is greatly appreciated. Would Complera side effects be that much different?

For most the side effects of the Atripla (generally due to the efavirenz) diminish over first several weeks but you are off to a rough start. If our viral level pre-treatment was < 100,000 copies and you are not taking strong stomach acid reducing drugs you may be a good candidate for Complera (generally less central nervous sytem side effects). Other options such as a boosted protease inhibitor, etravirine (another NNRTI), raltegravir (integrase inhibihtor), or maraviroc (if CCR5 virus) may be worth considering depending on individual factors assessed by your HIV specialist. KH

HLA-B5701 NH, NH2, sulphonamide Problem of treatment
Morning sickness