Selzentry side effects

I currently take 600mg Selzentry twice a day along with Sustiva and Epzicom. I have had 3 years of headache and think it might be from Selzentry. But my question is this: I had disseminated histoplasmosis in 2002, and by taking Selzentry and knowing the way the CCR5 works making me more prone to infections, does this make me a more of a risk of re-occurence of histoplasmosis and should I be taking Selzentry? Thanks for all the wonderful work you do! :)

I am not aware of any signal for a concern about maraviroc and increased risk for histoplasmosis. If any reader knows of a reference or has a personal view on the matter please post. KH

continuation
Persistent rash, possibly from HIV meds