After the infamous Atripla rash

Hello, I would just like to make a comment to anyone going through the hell l went through when I broke out in a terrible full body rash from Atripla. After interrupting the drug and watching the rash slowly clear over days I am happy to say something rather nice came out of it. My skin is baby soft all over my body! It's almost like I had a full body chemical peel and now my face and body are so extra smooth I can hardly believe it! I have been on my new regimen for only 6 days but so far, so good. I am keeping my fingers crossed so these drugs don't cause me any "trouble". Being on meds can be a pain, as one can't help but realize he/she felt better off them, but there is no way to stay healthy for too long without them, so once the moment to start has come, one has to try to adapt and adjust as best as one can. That's where I am at this moment. Wishing you all a happy Christmas all the way from Spain. Thank you doctor for the work you do week after week on this forum. You bring peace of mind to many who are in distress. Thank you for that!

Thank you for the follow-up----hope things continue in a positive direction for you. KH

should i go for trial?
continuation