should i go for trial?
Dec 14, 2011
hi doctor, should i enroll for dermavir therapeutic vaccine trial? is it safe? they say the vaccine shows good effficacy in trials. can u tell few things about dermavir efficacy? thank u doc.
Response from Dr. Henry
My knowledge about likley clinical effectiveness of Dermavir in setting of increasing range of effective HIV treatment regimens is limited. Preliminary data looks intriguing so more studies are warranted (seems safe from what I know)-if any reader wants to comment please post. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Will Kissing Someone Who Has Chlamydia Infect Me?
- White Vinegar To Treat Bacterial Vaginosis
- What Would Cause False Positive Syphilis Blood Test?
- What Happens When Herpes Virus Enters Your Body?
- What Can Cause A False Positive Hpv Test?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Herpes Or Warts From A Safe Exposure With A Prostitute?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.