Atripla and vaery low cd4 count

About a month a go i got tested for hiv and was found positive. cd4 count 33 and viral load 22,000. I am still up and about. what prompted me to get tested was very loose stool and coughing. started atripla a month ago and only had few rashes on my arm which have disappeared. is it a good sign. i also have loss of appetite and an ear infection. how do i treat it. thank you

I recommend an evaluation by your HIV doc to assess your appetite (concern about gut problems) and ear infection (need to get ear exam to determine if a possible bacterial infection or other problem). Often will take a while for symptoms to settle down after starting effective HIV medication and can get flare-ups of problems after starting meds for a while. KH

Allergic rash in my face and chest
should i go for trial?