Atripla- Weight gain

I've been on Atripla for 12 months and have gained weight drasticaly(20kg)I have'nt had any HIV related infections since,I feel very healthy except for energy level that's not as high as expected but my main concern is my weight,how can I reduce it and does this mean I'll carry on gaining. I'm very worried as I'm actually fat now.I do go to gym and excercise regularly but this does'nt seem to help.

NB: my appetite has increased majorly since taking Atripla

Weight gain (5-10+ pounds) is often seen after starting HIV treatment (partly a return to health). In the US obesity is the norm in the general population-the reasons and solutions are complex and frustrating. An assessment of life style (exercise/diet) is recommended. From HIV med perspective, Atripla usually compares well to other regimens as far as fat/weight issues so I am not confident that simply switching meds would remedy the problems. A general health assessment is recommended for weight/energy concerns (ie sleep health, hormone levels, stress/mental status) is often worthwhile. KH

What can i use to get rid of the allergic rush
Really unsure what is going on