For World AIDS Day, read about stigma, criminalization and more >>

atripla crushed

I have candadias and can not swollow the Atripla pill,so I crush it in order to take it,per my doctor. Am I'm still getting the needed dosage for HIV

Good question- not advised to crush in general but some situations (like yours) dictate what needs to be tried/done. I would check your HIV level (if that is available) several weeks into it and hope that treatment of the oral candida infection improves your ability to swallow whole pills in the next several weeks. KH

Body fat and weight increase treatment
igA and Hiv -can be controlled?