Can HIV or medications cause astigmatism?

I was hospitalised last year with toxoplasmosis and diagnosed with HIV shortly after. I've been on medication since and after a few changes am now on Truvada and Sustiva. I've been noticing my vision getting slightly worse over the last year and my left eyelid seems to droop a little. I visited an opticians today and I was told that in my left eye I had astigmatism (Axis was 140.0). I mentioned the drooping and a previous illness, (but didn't say it was HIV and was told to check with doctor). However I won't be seeing my doctor until March next year. Not really sure what these figures or things mean but was wondering if they could be related to either the medication or HIV and if I should see the doctor ASAP or if it can wait till March. What's your opinion on this situation? Is their any advice you can give me?

Astigmatism is commonin the general population. Astigmatism would very rarely be related directly to HIV infection or to antiretrovirals. KH

Please tell the truth.
Atripla side effects: two weeks and still there.