Patellar Pain on my left knee and lower abdomen ligament pain

Dear Doctor; Sice 5 months ago I am suffering severe pain in my left knee patellar tendon. Few weeks ago a pain started when in the lower abdomen (that intensifies when I play soccer). It's a superficial pain which drive my doctor to suspect that it is a tendon or ligament. I'm no doctor, but I do listen to my body and I have the feeling I have side effects from medication that are not allowing me to make the sport so much I like (soccer). I'm taking following medication: Lamivudina (twice a day 150 mg each), Efavirenz (once a day 600 mg) and Tenofovir (300 mg a day). Mi question is, do you think there is any possibility that one (or more) of this cocktail are causing patellar problemas? In the case of my knee I haved try very lomg rehabilitation sessions (for months and stoppong playing soccer) but I had no improvement. I have spoke many many times with mi HIV doctor buy he only say that the medication has nothing to do and I'm not agree with him. Please, I need your help, I'm 33 years old and I can't live without doing sport (it's part of my life). I appreciate your response and advice. I'm infected 2 years with VL= < 50 and CD4 = 450. I was doing well the first months until de doctor changed my the AZT by Tenofovir due hemoglobin problems with this medicin (AZT). Thank yoy very much, Adrian

Knee problems in athletes are very common and frequently frustrating. It would be unlikely that your HIV regimen would be directly related to your knee/abdominal complaints. KH

Switch from Atripla to Prezista, Norvir and Truvada b/c of rash
Please tell the truth.