boils and hiv

i have ben hiv since 1997. and my viral load is in the millions and my cd4 count is 22 i keep getting boils all over my body and even on my face big enough they swell my eyes shut 3 different times. the doctor give me doxcycline for the boils it clears the boils up and after i get off the doxcycline the boils come back . i have had boils on my bottom the size of grapefruits and had to have them surgically removed but a month later they reaccure either somewhere on my body or in the same spot on my body . i usually get at least 2-3 boils at a time on my body . i have tried every regiment of hiv drugs and none of them seems to be lowering my viral load the doctor said the boils are keeping my virAL LOAD UP . i am a very clean person . what can i do or take to prevent the boils from reaccuring. as i have 3 of them right now one on my buttocks , one on my right thigh . and one on my left side f my forhead which is swelling my eyes to a tiny slit . the only thing my doc gives me is doxcycline and then they clear up for a few weeks but then they reaccure again on my body . I AM NEEDING HELP P-LEASE

I recommend getting cultures of the boils and other areas (ie nose) to determine which germ is causing the boils (such as methicillin resistant staph aureus). Treatment needs to be focused on specific germs if possible (I sometimes refer to dermatologist to get advice). Also recommend getting HIV resistance tests and then discussing situation with your HIV specialist. KH

Holistic Treatment by curable HIV??
Atripla rash spreading on day 3 - quitting Atripla?