|Artipla and Valtrex
Nov 30, 2011
Hi i get outbreaks on the side of my nose about once a year and I'm on Atripla can i ask my doctor for Valtrex instead of using abreva to shorten the recovery time?
| Response from Dr. Henry
Valtrex is OK to take with Atripla and can be effective at either treatment or prevention of outbreaks of herpes simplex. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Swallowing Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Animal And Insect Bites Transmit Hepatitis?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.