Artipla and Valtrex
Nov 30, 2011
Hi i get outbreaks on the side of my nose about once a year and I'm on Atripla can i ask my doctor for Valtrex instead of using abreva to shorten the recovery time?
Response from Dr. Henry
Valtrex is OK to take with Atripla and can be effective at either treatment or prevention of outbreaks of herpes simplex. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Burning Penis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Can Trichomoniasis Cause Red Bumps In Genital Area?
- After Using Pep Is A Three Month Window Period Accurate
- Can Stress Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
- Can You Get Hiv From Giving Oral To A Girl?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.