Managing your regiment when working an alternative scheful

I am wondering what I should do with my regiment. I am being put on Isentress twice daily and Truvada once daily. My question is that I work from eight in the evening to three every day but monday. When do I take the two pills versus the single pill.

There is reasonable flexibility for when to take the raltegravir (BID or twice a day dosing with each dose separated by typically 10-14 hours depending on the work/life schedule day to day). You can take the two pills (the Truvada taken with one of the raltegravir pills) either as the first or second dose--which ever seems to be best fit for given patient/schedule). Truvada has once a day dosing with a long half life in the blood (how long meds hang around in blood stream) allowing for some day to day variation of exactly meds are taken. A study looking at taking the Isentress only once daily fell modestly short of matching the success seen in patients taking Isentress twice daily.

my looks
blisters