drug side effects
Nov 15, 2011
Response from Dr. Henry
Problems with sleep can be due to a variety of non-HIV or drug factors so a full assessment/review is recommended. If no other possible cause is found and timing seems to implicate the HIV drugs then a trial switch to an alternative regimen is worth considering (ie from raltegravir to a boosted protease inhibitor or rilpivirine) and then observing for several months to see what happens to the sleep problem. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Chills After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Kissing Stripper Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Purple Spots After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Warts On Your Hands?
- Can You Get Hepatitis From Oysters?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.