drug side effects

my hiv regimen includes isentress, truvada, and intelence. which of these is causing my sleeplessness?

Problems with sleep can be due to a variety of non-HIV or drug factors so a full assessment/review is recommended. If no other possible cause is found and timing seems to implicate the HIV drugs then a trial switch to an alternative regimen is worth considering (ie from raltegravir to a boosted protease inhibitor or rilpivirine) and then observing for several months to see what happens to the sleep problem. KH

Ill feeling
my looks