How many tablet should I take a day?
Nov 15, 2011
If I am taking ARV, is it good to take a day?
Response from Dr. Henry
When taking a recommended HIV regimen (in US recommended regimens often run from 1-4 pills taken once or twice a day) it is recommended that patients miss as few a doses as possible in order to achieve best results and avoid development of drug resistance. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Cutaneous Candidiasis Tinea Corporis Tinea Cruris Tinea Pedis Or Pityriasis Versicolor
- Pmma Fillers Buttocks
- Can U Get Hiv From Someone's Blood Getting In Your Food?
- Should A Person With Hepatitis C Be Working With Food?
- How Long Can Hiv Survive As A Dry Sample On A Counter Top?
- Can Kissing Cause The Virus Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.