|hives from PEP
Nov 9, 2011
I have recently taken a course of combivir which has given me hives, problem is its been a month since finished treatment and still have hives problem, i must admit have been stressed out from all this and I do sometimes suffer from anxiety. how can i overcome this problem ?? tried predisone and anti histamines to no effect
| Response from Dr. Henry
Persistent hives from 4 weeks of Combivir that persist for a month after stopping would be very unusual so I would generally look for another cause. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute?
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Anal Warts After Deep Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Blood In Semen After Insertive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Cold Feet After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.