hives from PEP
Nov 9, 2011
I have recently taken a course of combivir which has given me hives, problem is its been a month since finished treatment and still have hives problem, i must admit have been stressed out from all this and I do sometimes suffer from anxiety. how can i overcome this problem ?? tried predisone and anti histamines to no effect
Response from Dr. Henry
Persistent hives from 4 weeks of Combivir that persist for a month after stopping would be very unusual so I would generally look for another cause. KH
Get Email Notifications When This Forum Updates or Subscribe With RSS
- Are Sore Throat Aches Pains Fatigue Fever Chills Hiv Symptoms?
- Aids Hiv And Irregular Periods
- Would Gonorrhea In Your Throat Cause Swelling
- What Kind Of Antibiotics Can You Use To Treat Shingles?
- What Is The Percentage Of People With Herpes?
- What Happens If Bacterial Vaginosis Is Not Treated?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.